- Lead and coordinate end-to-end sales motion for Enterprise customers (>5,000+ employees) including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, and contract negotiation to close deals.
- Engage with and develop relationships with C-suite, multi-stakeholder organizations.
- Communicate the value of TED’s learning & development products to Enterprise customers.
- Develop [email protected] pipeline with Enterprise customers in collaboration with our platform partners.
- Work to upsell beyond the learning platform solution, in strong collaboration and coordination with other account executives in their assigned industries.
- Become knowledgeable in L&D market factors affecting TED’s learning & development sales opportunities.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers while driving growth of new business.
- Collaborate with members of the TED internal teams to deliver superior business outcomes.
- Continuously assess customers’ evolving needs.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience, ideally in the L&D and corporate training space.
- Experience in SaaS sales and/or content sales.
- Experience selling to large Enterprise accounts.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution-oriented approach to working with prospects and customers.
- Methodical persistence and creativity for penetrating new markets and whitespace accounts.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment within an exciting and rapidly-evolving industry.
- Collaboration with colleagues and a desire to serve customers is critical.
- We’re looking for a highly motivated, passionate, empathetic, and intellectually curious candidate.
Who You Are
As an Account Executive, you will be the first voice that [email protected] prospects/customers hear and a subject matter expert on TED’s training and professional development value proposition. Listening to and understanding the needs of learning and development professionals and technologists is a critical part of what will make you successful. You will qualify opportunities directly and work collaboratively with the [email protected] partner network. Through developing a deep understanding of an organization’s learning strategy, you will position the [email protected] learning solution, as well as other training & development solutions from TED. This is an end- to-end revenue generating role. You will be responsible for new and existing revenue goals.
Who We Are
Organizations look to TED to infuse bold thinking, fresh ideas, and TED’s uniquely human approach into learning & development (L&D) initiatives that will inspire their workforce. We have spent the last few years developing the [email protected] program (tedatwork.ted.com) and a suite of other professional development programs, and now we’re ready to get them into the hands of corporations and learners around the world.