Online Events Archive
L&D on a Shoestring Online Conference 2020 – April 22, 2020
Director of Research
The Learning Guild
Sure, eLearning solutions can provide enormous savings, but start-up
and design costs can be prohibitive. Join Jane Bozarth, author of E-learning Solutions on a Shoestring, to explore examples of inexpensive—even free!— eLearning solutions.
We’ll look at:
- Making the “buy vs. build” decision
- Identifying inexpensive means of adding interactivity and visual interest
- Making better use of tools and resources, including those you already have
- Breaking down examples of online training programs into essential
parts and identify ways of cutting costs to produce similar products
- Leveraging social and collaboration tools to extend learning beyond formal courses
- Identifying some key behaviors and attitudes of successful “shoestringers”
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.